Human Empowerment And Resiliency Training
CE Credits are available for: APA, ASWB, MFT, Professional Counselors, and Nurses.
A total of 35.5 CE hours of credit are awarded for completion of each 6-day retreat. 24 CE hours of credit are awarded for completion of a 4-day retreat.
HEARTraining is an intermediate level training program. Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions.
Social Workers: CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB approval period: 10/15/15 through 10/5/18. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social Workers participating in this course will receive the above listed clinical continuing education clock hours.
Nurses: As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive the above-listed CE hours of credit.
Psychologists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists receive the above listed hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
Marriage and Family Therapists: Continuing education credit for Marriage & Family Therapists is awarded in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI and WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Marriage and Family therapists completing this program will receive the above-listed CE hours of credit.
Professional Counselors: CES is entitled to grant continuing education credit to Professional Counselors in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Professional Counselors completing this program will receive the above listed continuing education hours of credit. Following professions are covered:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
- Certified Professional Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Associate Professional Counselors
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
Accommodations for the Differently Abled
All OI training facilities are handicap accessible. Participants needing special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
Requirements To Obtain Your Continuing Education Credit
- You must attend all live training course hours for a given retreat to receive CE credit for that retreat. Partial credit is not awarded.
- Continuing Education credit is offered for live trainings only.
- Complete the daily sign-in sheet during the live training.
- At the end of each retreat, submit the required training evaluation. Then go to commonwealthseminars.com to obtain your Certificate of Attendance. Scroll down for instructions.
- If you took HEARTraining Retreat 1 by Video you will need to complete a test with a 75% score or higher.
How To Obtain Your CES Certificate of Attendance
- Fill out the required training evaluation (all students will receive an email with the appropriate link).
- After completing your evaluation you will be guided to commonwealthseminars.com where you will be able to download and print your Certificate of Attendance.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to CES, 1020 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Marstons Mills, MA 02648. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems. If you have questions or concerns, contact Commonwealth Educational Seminars at (800) 376-3345.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars
1020 West Barnstable Rd
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
Phone: (800) 376-3345 or (508) 428-8676; opening hours: 9 AM – 5 PM CST
Fax: (508) 420-3360