Choose a Lodging Option
One of the core elements of the HEARTraining®, and its inherent success is the residential retreat setting. Based on Steve’s direct experience with teaching thousands of students around the world, this is where the magic happens.
The power of the residential setting is that it creates a unique life experience, of special value to both students and mentors. It has added so much to the learning process and contributed so significantly to the development of all students, that we’re humbled by it.
The residential nature of the HEARTraining is what allows for the emergence of a supportive community, from a container of trust and compassion. Students and mentors are profoundly nurtured by the ease and acceptance as our mindful path unfolds in a heart-oriented way.
We wish this experience for everyone.
If you live nearby, and the Full Residence experience is not possible, we do have a Commuter option, and we do charge a commuter fee. To support the residential nature of our trainings, you will be able to enjoy meals together with your new OI friends and OI staff. The conversations, getting to know one another on a human level is very healing in itself — and is part of the retreat experience our students come to cherish.
All purchases need to be made 45 days before your retreat starts. After 45 days a $100 late fee will be added.
1. Commuter (6 days): $290, includes facility fees, snacks and beverages, all lunches, and dinner on two evenings.
1. Meal Plan: $130, includes all lunches and 2 dinners.
1. Full Residence – Double Room Occupancy (5 Nights & 6 Days): $895
2. Full Residence – Tripe Room Occupancy (5 Nights & 6 Days): $695
3. Full Residence – Single Room Occupancy (5 Nights & 6 Days): $1250
4. Commuter (6 Days): $450
San Diego, CA
1. Full Residence – Double Room Occupancy (5 Nights & 6 Days): TBD
2. Full Residence – Single Room Occupancy (5 Nights & 6 Days): TBD
3. Commuter (6 Days): TBD