An Intimate and Personal Learning Experience with Steven Hoskinson
For OIX Members, and higher
$1,995 per person
Giving OI sessions is educational and rewarding, and as a therapist learning to use Organic Intelligence® is best experienced in your own personal context. To deepen OI skills, one of the most popular offerings is the OI Intensive Series with OI Founder Steve Hoskinson. The Series creates a unique, intimate and personal learning environment that combines personal OI sessions with Steve with demonstration sessions, debrief, and video reviews, with the added support of a retreat-like environment.
Prerequisite: each student must have completed at least any of three OI Expert Master Classes.
The OI Intensive Series consists of a self-organized group of exactly five OIX members (OIX level or higher) who agree to band together for six days. The group meets in the San Diego, CA area. Each person works individually with Steve for five days, with an “off” day on the 4th of the 6-day event.
We start in the mornings with one-hour sessions for four of the individuals, followed by an afternoon demonstration session with the fifth member. The demo session is attended by all five members who observe the process of the session. After the demo session a discussion and debrief with Steve takes place, which elucidates key elements of the session, both in terms of the dynamics addressed and the OI principles employed. After the Series is completed, all members receive access to the videos of both demo sessions and debrief for further self-learning.
The rest of the program will organically unfold, based on what arises within this mini-community, with personal connection being a central element. Opportunities range from OI video reviews and informal talks from OI faculty to social gatherings around good food, and anything in-between. The support gained from this gathering as a mini-community, in sessions, connection, and deepened personal healing, is one of the most enjoyable and appreciated gifts of the OI Intensive Series.
Session work during the Series has been described as “transformational,” “pivotal, “ and “life-changing.” The rapid deepening of OI skills during sessions, the support from an intimate learning environment with trusted friends, along with the personal time with Steve, make this an event worth saving up for. Groups will often schedule their second Series before they leave their first one!
Interested? Here is what to do:
- 1. It begins with one person who will be the OI Intensive Series coordinator. This is the person in the group of five who is the main contact with our office to help steer logistics.
- 2. Find a time slot: the coordinator contacts Tashia at the Organic Intelligence office, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get available time slots for your Series. Due to the popularity of the Series, Steve’s busy teaching schedule, and the logistics of getting everybody together, it is common that Series are scheduled from 6 months to 2 years in advance.
- 3. Find the people you want to work with: get a group together of five people who feel well with one another, people who share basic trust and a degree of passion for personal healing and an interest in deepening in OI.
- 4. Commit: once everyone agrees to participate, and you are confident all of you can commit to the assigned time slot, your coordinator makes a non-refundable group deposit of $750, not less than 6 months prior to start date.
- 5. Final payments: tuition is $1,995 per person. Half of the remaining group balance is due (and non-refundable) one month prior to start date, with the final half due before completion of the Series. The Series proceeds only with a full cohort of five qualified participants.*
Contact email@example.com for details and scheduling.