10 Tenets of Organic Intelligence
“How can I be more successful in my practice?”
I hope you’ve been able to sign on to receive my tweets on these, but here are the 10 Tenets from which the tweets arise, and which help to solve some of the main problems of therapy:
Here are the 10 main ideas for maximizing the success of your Organic Intelligence (OI) work. I will discuss each of these in the OI Blog area. We also can discuss these ideas in our OI Forum, and in the “Family Room” Q&A events for OI members.
The 10 Tenets for successful OI practice:
4. Mindfulness & Orientation: Sensorimotor Integration
5. Positive Psychology: Positive Reinforcement vs Negative Reinforcement
6. Self-Compassion, Meditation & The Therapeutic Metta Lifestyle
7. Positive Psychology & PTSD: From Polarizing to Processing
8. The Free Association Conversation: Learning the Language of the Psyche
9. Biological Synchrony & Social Engagement
10. Organic Intelligence: The Cohering Impulse of Consciousness
So, with these 10 Tenets I’m sharing with you some key developments in somatically-informed trauma treatment and resilience formation that you will find in Organic Intelligence. This is the harvest from my 20 years of teaching in the field of trauma and resilience. Each of these 10 Tenets will be explained in detail in my regular blogs, and on organicintelligence.org — a website devoted to your deepening.
“Information is a difference that makes a difference.” — Gregory Bateson
I hope this becomes good information for you — and that it makes a difference, for you and those in your care.
Learn more about the Organic Intelligence clinical protocol, training and membership at organicintelligence.org. The 3-year HEARTraining is our premium, leading edge training experience of overall personal and professional development.