June 15, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Location: Rudramandir: A Center for Spirituality and Healing, 830 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94710
Faculty: Steve Hoskinson, MA, MAT and Sean Feit Oakes, PhD
Coordinators: Anthony “T” Maes, berkeleyHEART@organicintelligence.org
Tuition: $25 with early enrollment by 6/8; $45 after 6/8.
3 CE Credits: $25. CE Credits are available for APA, ASWB, MFT, Professional Counselors, and Nurses.
Scroll down for detailed information about CEs.
The Introductory workshop provides an overview of Organic Intelligence® and the principles that will be taught during the 3-year HEARTraining®. It demonstrates how this training can profoundly impact you both professionally and personally.
Professions that would benefit from Organic Intelligence include psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, marriage & family therapists, counselors, bodyworkers, energy healers, art therapists, movement therapists, coaches, trainers and educators, clergy, mindfulness coaches, spiritual teachers, and others.
For a complete training overview visit our Retreat Schedule.
- Identify the 3 Phases on the OI Chaos-Complex-Coherence map.
- Name one Intervention most likely to support systems’ shift into Coherence.
- Define “threshold.”
- Define “Orientation” from an OI perspective.
- Describe a clinically relevant value of an orientation to simple human pleasure.
- Describe the three deviations from optimal threshold from the “Addiction to Intensity” OI map.
Continuing Education credit for this program will be awarded by Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) for the following professions.
Psychologists: Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to offer continuing education credit programs. CES maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Psychologists receive the above listed hours of continuing education credit upon completing this program.
Marriage & Family Therapists: Continuing education credit for Marriage & Family Therapists is awarded in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI and WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Marriage and Family therapists completing this program will receive the above-listed CE hours of credit.
Social Workers: CES, provider #1117, is approved as a Provider for Social Work Continuing Education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CES maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB approval period: 10/15/15 through 10/05/18. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social Workers participating in this course will receive the above listed clinical continuing education clock hours for live events only (starting 9/1/2017 ASWB no longer provides CE credits through Commonwealth for newly applied online programs).
Professional Counselors: CES is entitled to grant continuing education credit to Professional Counselors in the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY. CES maintains responsibility for this program. Professional Counselors completing this program will receive the above listed continuing education hours of credit. Credit is available for the following professions:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
- Certified Professional Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Associate Professional Counselors
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
Nurses: As an American Psychological Association approved provider CES programs are accepted by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Every state Board of Nursing accepts ANCC approved programs except California and Iowa, however CES is also an approved Continuing Education provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, (Provider Number CEP15567) which is also accepted by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Nurses completing this program receive the above-listed CE hours of credit.
Accommodations for the Differently Abled
All OI training facilities are handicap accessible. Participants needing special accommodations, please contact your local training coordinator.
Requirements to Obtain your Continuing Education Credit
- You must attend all live training course hours for a given workshop to receive CE credit. Partial credit is not awarded.
- Complete the daily sign-in sheet during the live workshop.
- At the end of each workshop, submit the required training evaluation. Then go to commonwealthseminars.com to obtain your Certificate of Attendance.
- If you took an online workshop you will need to complete a test with a 75% score or higher.
How to Obtain your CES Certificate of Attendance
- Fill out the required training evaluation (all students will receive an email with the appropriate link).
- After completing your evaluation you will be guided to commonwealthseminars.com where you will be able to download and print your Certificate of Attendance.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) seeks to ensure equitable treatment of every person and to make every attempt to resolve grievances in a fair manner. Please submit a written grievance to CES, 1020 Osterville West Barnstable Rd, Marstons Mills, MA 02648. Grievances will initially be directed to the training instructor. Grievances would receive, to the best of our ability, corrective action in order to prevent further problems. If you have questions or concerns, contact Commonwealth Educational Seminars at (800) 376-3345.
Commonwealth Educational Seminars
1020 West Barnstable Rd
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
Phone: (800) 376-3345 or (508) 428-8676; opening hours: 9 AM – 5 PM CST
Fax: (508) 420-3360
Organic Intelligence® is neither a regulatory nor licensing organization and therefore not sanctioned to certify, license, or otherwise bestow the legal authorization to practice as a mental health professional. Organic Intelligence reserves the right to approve or deny any application to any training or membership, revoke approval at any time, and approve or deny the participation of any person, at its sole discretion, with or without cause, and in accordance with its policies and the law.